Join the best Inside Sales teams in a fast-paced and growing technology industry. We’re not looking for technologists to sell technology (don’t worry, we have a fantastic sales training program that will teach you everything you need to know to be successful.). We’re looking for passionate people who want to grow their career in a booming industry that will continue to grow by billions over the next decade. Cradlepoint is an industry-leading wireless networking company based in majestic downtown Boise, Idaho — consistently ranked as one of the best places in the U.S. to live, work, play, raise a family, and retire! Cradlepoint was named one of the “Top 10 Startups Outside Silicon Valley to Watch in 2018” because we’re focused on a rapidly growing sector of wireless technology. Our Inside Sales Team is proud to sell some of the most innovative technology solutions to everyone from Fortune 1000 customers to local government agencies.
Who You’ll be Helping
Cradlepoint’s customers — more than 23,000 of them, spread across 50-plus countries — include the largest cities in the world, 75 percent of the top retailers, and 40 percent of Fortune 1,000 companies.
You’ll have an opportunity to work alongside similarly talented salespeople to serve a wide range of customers. It’s a team-oriented environment in which integrity, honesty, and commitment are expected and curiosity, learning, and innovation are embraced. And, of course, we have lots of fun while we work hard as a team.
What You’ll be Doing
You’ll drive revenue growth by developing key relationships with new and existing customers — and helping them find the right solution package for their unique business needs. With support of exceptional sales engineers, here are some things you’ll do on a day-to-day basis:
- Grow your career in an exploding technology sector
- Learn from a great team
- Identify and follow up with sales opportunities
- Manage the sales process by qualifying leads, analyzing customer’s needs, facilitating product demos and, ultimately closing business
- And of course we’ll keep you up to date on technology trends that will help your sales efforts
The Skills You’ll Need
The best salespeople gravitate toward Cradlepoint, where they can develop their talents while connecting organizations with technology that can radically improve how they do business. The ideal skills for this role include:
- Self-starter who thinks, participates, and contributes effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Outbound sales experience in technology, software, and telecommunications is a plus but not required
- A great attitude that is willing to learn and be an individual leader in a growing technology industry that will thrive for the next decade
- Effective and customer-focused communicator (primarily phone, email, and team meetings)
- Have a customer-first attitude and an intuition to help customers succeed
- Comfortable at adapting within a fast-paced environment
With great culture, competitive and comprehensive benefits, flexible work schedules, casual dress environment (jeans are welcome), and free downtown parking, Cradlepoint provides the right balance of career growth opportunities, a learning environment, and fun.