Join the Cradlepoint Team in a fast-paced and growing technology industry. We’re looking for passionate people who want to grow their career in a booming industry that will continue to grow by billions over the next decade. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with a variety of Administrative and Human Resource clerical and support activities. You will be an integral part of our team and be a hands-on individual who enjoys a fast-paced dynamic environment.
What You’ll be Doing
- Day-to-day customer service functions, answering employee emails, requests, and questions
- Work cross-functionally with teams for continuous company improvement
- Facilitate employee reward recognition programs (i.e. Anniversary Recognition Program) and internal department incentive programs
- Assist with all aspects of onboarding new employees (reference and background verifications, entering information into ADP, benefit enrollment, I-9 verification, etc.)
- Coordinate and facilitate Company Corporate Events and Functions (i.e.. obtaining food orders)
- Assist recruiters with recruiting activities including scheduling flights and hotels for candidates
- Schedule job interviews and interview agendas when requested
- Manage project work as needed
- Performing regular administrative work, such as making photocopies, scans, email documents, filing, helping cover the Receptionist desk, etc.
- Manage the administrative process of the Employee Performance Review program (reviewing, filing, and tracking of the performance review)
- Process organizational changes across multiple systems and maintain org charts.
The Skills You’ll Need
- Self-starter who thinks, participates, and contributes effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Desire to improve the status quo and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, while prioritizing and working effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal partners on issues
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Proficient PC skills and Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel)
- Awesome verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of Human Resources Assistant and/ or Administration Assistant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, preferred
- Start-up or similar experience in a fast-paced agile environment
- Comfortable at adapting within a fast-paced environment
With great culture, competitive and comprehensive benefits, flexible work schedules, casual dress environment (jeans are welcome), and free downtown parking, Cradlepoint provides the right balance of career growth opportunities, a learning environment, and fun.