Come Join Us!
Cradlepoint, an industry-leading wireless networking company based in beautiful downtown Boise, Idaho, is looking for a personable and knowledgeable HR Generalist to join its HR Team! This role helps to provide the balance, advocacy, support and programs that a growing technology company needs in today’s fast-paced environment. The right person for this role must exhibit great interpersonal skills, a solid business acumen and a strong sense of teamwork!
What you’ll be doing:
The HR Generalist has a huge opportunity to make a difference and have a positive impact on the Company. Here are some of the things the Generalist will own and do daily:
- Ensure new hires are indoctrinated into the Company and its culture by working closely with HR and cross-functional teams to grow/implement our new hire orientation program
- Spend time with new hires while conducting their orientation
- Work closely with our benefit consultants and third-party administrators to lead out on/make sure employees understand their benefits and to resolve any benefit issues/concerns that might come up
- Lead the Company’s FMLA program
- Ensure that our employees are provided with a safe and productive working environment by complying with well-known laws and regulations that relate to EEOC, affirmative action, unemployment compensation, and beyond
- Partner with team members to assist with the annual compensation planning and review activities
- Work closely with HR Director and team members to resolve employee relation issues/concerns
- Provide coaching and guidance to leaders and employees on the Company’s annual performance management and pay review program so career development and employee enrichment opportunities are always a priority
- Create and analyze reports for the HR Team and leaders so they can make informed decisions
- Help the HR team to implement new and optimize current HR systems, including HRIS
What skills/characteristics you need to bring with you each day:
- Your business acumen – to help our leaders and employees, you need to understand (and care about) the Company’s vision, mission and things that matter to us
- Trust and transparency – being respectful of others and a straight shooter is imperative to getting the work done
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws, regulations, and practices
- Humility and eagerness to succeed – you must be willing to learn something new or do things in a different way, we move fast, so a sense of urgency is important!
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and project management skills – you must be driven and/or take pride in your work
- Don’t point a finger, lend a hand – we are one team so excellent teamwork interpersonal skills are mandatory, communication and listening skills are key
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and strong conflict management skills
- Rock solid computer and software skills
- Bachelor’s degree