- Experience in Linux or Unix kernel, driver, or application programming is critical
- Strong experience in C programming and debugging skills on embedded platform is critical
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills are essential
- Ability to contribute in a small team environment and deliver quality firmware on schedule
- Familiarity with 802.11-based wireless LAN protocols and routing a plus
Degree/ Education Required:
BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.