- Preferred - Bachelor of Science
- 5+ years of experience working as a Sales Engineer/Solution Architect with system integrator and reseller partners.
- 5+ years of experience building or supporting edge enterprise branch routing, security and wireless solutions.
- Proven track record selling networking, wireless or security solutions into enterprise accounts, system integrators, and reseller partners.
- Public Sector sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
- Confident self-starter with integrity and accountability; a track record of consistent achievement.
- A strong aptitude for business strategy and excellent collaboration skills.
- Should have practical experience and strong knowledge in the following areas:
- 2+ years working with Cradlepoint solutions
- 5+ years working with LAN/WAN network topologies and interworking (ie. MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- 5+ years working with Enterprise, Carrier or Public Wi-Fi solutions (ie. Motorola, Cisco, Meraki, Ruckus)
- Solid understanding of LTE, 3GPP(HSPA+,LTE)/3GPP2(EV_DO) Broadband Wireless Data Architectures
- 5+ years working with Virtual Private Network Solutions and Technology
- Network Management Solutions
- 5+ years working with Network Security (ie. UTM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SBC, ACL, NAT)
- Experience with M2M and mobile solutions
- SD-LAN/SD-WAN experience
- Cradlepoint, Cisco, or other industry certifications is a plus
- Cradlepoint Certified Network Expert Certification is preferred
- Must currently reside in the Eastern US
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.