"What your typical day will look like:
• Contribute to technical decisions for building a web application's user interface
• Participate in sprints to design solutions, estimate efforts, and collaborate with the team to effectively plan work
• Work with product management teams to define and design solutions to meet customer needs
• Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Monitor and improve application performance in production
• Handle customer escalations"
"Experience in the following:
• 5+ years of design and development experience
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to work with remote teams
• Familiarity with Git, GitLab, and CICD pipelines
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering"